Wednesday, November 21, 2012



The day before Thanksgiving 2012.  


I am still having health issues that plague me but I try to push forward on positive notes through the issues of having Fibromyaligia.   I am designing albeit in my head and with my hands  wiring jewelry while being on doctor's ordered bed rest.  Tomorrow my family and I will celebrate the Thanksgiving Holiday.  I am blessed that I have a family who understands my illness and the need for a nap here and there.

I am posting  newest creation of jewelry today!


I am very happy with how it turned out and for the photographer who took the picture.  The piece of jewelry has fresh water potato pearls, some Sterling silver links and clasp, along some "bling," and crystal beads.  It is an easy length about 18 inches





















 
Newest Collage Art Piece is 4.5x 6.5 inches with Resin for protection!
Free Images are from Shabby Blogs:
http://shabbyblogsblog.blogspot.com

No comments: